bide's mission is to develop systems, services and products that support the planet and the people that inhabit it.
We are committed to:
- Providing solutions that help address social imbalance
- consider the life cycle of our products and services and designing them to be as sustainable as possible
- going beyond our legal obligations and anticipating changes so that we can make adjustments before legislation comes into force
bide accepts its responsibilities in environmental matters and recognises that good environmental management is an integral and fundamental part of our business. Although we believe that we have a minimal impact on the environment, bide here aims to continue to improve its environmental performance by:
- Complying with the requirements of all environmental legislation.
- Assessing the environmental effects of all business operations.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in sustainable development to encourage buy-in to our strategy
- Working with clients and suppliers to encourage high environmental standards.
- Conserving natural resources through increased energy efficiency and better water management.
- Minimising waste, reusing or recycling our waste, or passing it on to other businesses to use as a resource and avoiding the use of hazardous substances
- buying materials and resources that come from renewable sources and implementing the use of recycled materials where appropriate.
- Preventing and reducing pollution by implementing efficient control procedures to monitor and manage materials and processes that impact on the environment.
- Making our Environmental Policy publicly available to interested parties.
- Continually seeking to improve environmental performance.
- Monitoring progress and review performance annually.
Delivering our operational plans within this policy will enable bide to develop sustainable practices and deliver meaningful contributions to the quality of our environment.